Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Fun

Rah Rah!
So Aunt Piper has been working cheer camps this summer. The other day she brought Rylan home her first cheer shirt! We tried to get her to start practicing some high Vs and then she started lifting her leg up like she was doing a high kick. It was too funny.



My little baby bird!
I have been a little worried lately because Ry has not been eating a ton. We went to the dr. on Friday for her 15 month check up and she is in the 20% for weight & the 80% for height. The other day I was trying to get her to eat grilled cheese but then Daddy was home and they wanted to play so this is how she ended up eating her sandwich. Some might think it is gross but I thought it was really cute!





I love the location of our house. One of the many perks of living next to the high school is during football season I can sit at my kitchen table and hear the drum line performing. Last week there was a competition going on at the stadium at night so after Ry's bath we walked outside to listen a little and she started dancing. It was much better than going to bed to mom's singing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh these are hysterical! i love her dance and cheer moves! :) sometimes with landon we mess with him in order to get him to eat and it works, so yall are doing the right thing...although we should probably slow down on it - he is in the 65% in weight - yikes! :) great pics, will call tomorrow!

Kristen said...

Cute! I wouldn't be concerned...look at her slim mama! She's a doll!