Papa & Jessie are in town to visit & Ry decided to put on Papa's shoes today. That girl loves shoes. She has these red watermelon shoes that she adores. She will find one & bring it to me, I'll put it on then she will walk lopsided around the house until she finds the other one.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Papa's Shoes
Gotta love this smile!
Papa & Jessie are in town to visit & Ry decided to put on Papa's shoes today. That girl loves shoes. She has these red watermelon shoes that she adores. She will find one & bring it to me, I'll put it on then she will walk lopsided around the house until she finds the other one.
Papa & Jessie are in town to visit & Ry decided to put on Papa's shoes today. That girl loves shoes. She has these red watermelon shoes that she adores. She will find one & bring it to me, I'll put it on then she will walk lopsided around the house until she finds the other one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment